- Press Room
- BBQ buried under the snow? Sear your steak indoors with the Thermador Professional Grill
BBQ BURIED UNDER THE SNOW? SEAR YOUR STEAK INDOORS WITH THE THERMADOR PROFESSIONAL GRILL
Luxury kitchen appliance brand offers the flavours of summer year round with innovative new grill for Thermador Professional Style Ranges
Setting a new standard in performance and convenience, the Thermador Professional Grill enables home cooks to create restaurant-style meals in the comfort of their own kitchen. With ceramic briquettes and grill plates that fully cover the heating elements, this easy-to-clean grill offers a genuine smoky flavour while minimizing flare-ups. It’s perfect for Canadians who enjoy grilling year round.
- Features of the Thermador Professional Grill:
- Two independently controlled heating zones that ensure even temperatures and precise control of both the front and back elements, allowing culinary enthusiasts to cook vegetables on one half of the grill at a lower setting, and meats on the other half at a higher heat setting.
- Uniquely designed grates produce a fast preheat and excellent searing, while completely protecting the electric heating elements underneath to help prevent flare-ups.
- Ceramic briquettes ensure consistent heat and a smoky flavour.
- The entire grilling unit can be disassembled for easy cleaning, and the grates and drip pan are dishwasher safe.
The Thermador Professional Grill is featured on 18 different Professional Ranges and Range tops: the 36- and 48-inch Pro Rangetop, seven models of the Pro Harmony Range and seven models of the Pro Grand Range and two of the 48" Pro Grand Steam Ranges. These models are available at appliance retailers across Canada for a MSRP of $5,199-$19,299.
For more information on Thermador, visit www.thermador.ca or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thermadorcanada.
EDITOR NOTE: High-res product images are available upon request.